What an amazing time we had here in an friendly and warm (in more ways than one) city. The host hotel, the newly branded Le Meridien was absolutely amazing with their hospitatlity, rooms, food and pool. I highly reccommend it if you are ever staying in the Crescent City.
We had great meetings, includiinng an election with a new Board of Directors:
- Rober Mark - President
- Shujaat Khan - Past President & Zone Director of thee Americas
- Nathn Goff - VP Media & Public Relations
- Danny Alford - Treasurer
- Leigh Anne Dolecki - Director of Membbership
- Charisse Fazzari - Director of Concierge Relations
- Kathleen Fitzgerald - Secretary
- Harald Mootz - Direcctor of Development
- Robert Watson - Congress Liaison
There was fantastic openining night reception at Harrah's Casino New Orleans, an educational Riverboat Cruise on the mighty Mississippi and visit to Chalmette Battlefield, and an inspiring gala at the National World War II Museum with entertainment by the Victory Belles. It was my first congress and hopefully not my last. We have a lot of great ideas and direction from great speakers to take back to our hotels with us and make our guest experience even better.